Miniversion of Virus TI

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 15 11:38:39 CET 2008

> Well, it's certainly not an either-or decision (despite what I wrote
> above). But I just found that I hit the brick wall so quickly that it
> makes a lot more sense to take the hardware as the default, and only
> revert to software where my synth's don't deliever. I do plan to do
> more
> in-the-box mixing, so I can't afford to spend too many cycles on
> soft-synths.

What I like about RAX is that it presents all the softsynths in an
interface that really makes it easy to just step through sounds, go
to a track, lay it down, access parameters easily, go to the next
track, etc.  Maybe there is something like this on the PC side:

http://www.audiofile-engineering.com/rax/

The way this integrates with onboard softsynths really makes it easy
to move into production without worrying about setup/config issues..

;
--
Jay Vaughan