perry7 at mac.com EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jan 11 16:50:13 CET 2008

hi,

just wondering since i saw iggy pop on tv when he told
the audience that things where going fine in his life
especially with his famlily, "it is just a matter of
giving attention, spending time" and this was not so
in the past (with his life-in-the-fast-lane-and-stuff)

so

reading all this mails about equipment (the q-factor)
it is not in the equipment, is it? it is in the amount
of time and t(ender)l(ove)c(are) is it?

like this reponse by tony:

> 1.  roll off a little of the high end of that particular track.  Our
> ears go right for the high end when we listen.
> 2.  notch out (not by much) parts of the frequency spectrum that the
> sound uses that are in competition with other sounds you want to here
> 3.  cut back on FX, particularly things like chorus that adds
> complexity to the high frequencies (for same reason above)
> 4.  use sequencer automation to keep it at a steady volume.  thats
> that its there for, afterall.
>
> Ive used these tricks at various times in the past.

this is all about taking/spending your time and doing this with
attention (awake)

whadoyaguysthink, what matters more: time or matter?
yep that is a tough one!

--
met vriendelijke groeten
perry winkel