Romain song for Rpm + advice for sound card on macbook

Romain Gros EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Feb 26 01:03:09 CET 2008

ok Gert !
I will try to improve your advices ...
thx for listening :)

now it sounds like this without the limiter then i put the master
volume WAY down lol :

http://silence.fractales12.com/ampfea/5bilderberg_group_create_yo.mp3

Ps: it s all about this movie that i watched and it made me  really
fucked up :(
  ( maybe you know it already)  ;)

Endgame from Alex jones:

Romain Gros