RPM08 Mastering?

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Feb 20 19:44:55 CET 2008

Usually, with mastering, youll get some multi-band compression and eq
applied to the overall mix to smooth things out.  My track, for
example, could definitely use a little bit of both.  I refrained,
however, because its bad to master twice.  I dont see why anyone would
add actual FX at the end stage.  mastering is all about turning a
bunch of songs into a coherent whole.

Tony