RPM08 Mastering?

Michael Zacherl EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Feb 20 19:37:52 CET 2008

On 20.02.2008 19:23 Uhr, Mikael Hansson wrote:
> Tony Scharf wrote:
>> A question just popped up...
>>
>> Should I pre-master my track, or is someone going to be mastering the
>> collection?  are we planning to attempt to put out a CD like that last
>> one, or is this strictly just to get a collection of electronic tracks
>> together?
>
> Wondering the same, I have my tune without mastering effects, my own
> semi-mastering (the one you have heard) and Martins Pro-mastering version.

theoretically spoken, I'm not sure if I wanted some "effects" being
applied on a piece I consider finished.
at least not without any consultation.
shouldn't be more than some normalising/levelling?
OTOH I'm sure, if an old hand is doing that I'd be happy to learn from it.

       Michael.

--
nonconform? noiseconform: http://blauwurf.at/