Voynich RPM track: Destroyer Of Worlds

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Feb 19 14:02:22 CET 2008

Hi Paul,

> Wow! Def your best so far..  Really great.  Really hot..

Thanks mate - that's great FB coming from you ;)

> If this was mine, I think I would have backed off on the vocals a bit.
> Maybe going for something much simpler and more repetitive (aka 242)

The vocals were backed off a bit for V0.3 so that's a good spot.  I
thought it was repetitive enough as it was although the trouble is by
the 100th listen you get bored so you add more variety as the track
progresses!

> If I was in a club and that came on, depending on what stage of having
> good time I was at in the night, I would be either jumping around
> laughing
> or, dancing alone with 200 faces randomly flashing into focus for
split
> seconds.

Good imagery there.  It's ages since I've been to a proper club though -
sigh.

> A pilltastic track; this is why I could imagine it being far more
> repetitive..

I'd need the pills when remixing though.....

Cheers

Chris