Voynich RPM track: Destroyer Of Worlds

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Feb 18 21:00:13 CET 2008

> http://71.18.227.106/Voynich/mp3/Voynich_-_Destroyer_Of_Worlds_V0.1.mp3

Wow! Def your best so far..  Really great.  Really hot..

If this was mine, I think I would have backed off on the vocals a bit.
Maybe going for something much simpler and more repetitive (aka 242)

If I was in a club and that came on, depending on what stage of having a
good time I was at in the night, I would be either jumping around laughing
or, dancing alone with 200 faces randomly flashing into focus for split
seconds.

A pilltastic track; this is why I could imagine it being far more
repetitive..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk