Implementing zynaddsubfx PADSynth on SoundBite hardware ..

Joost Schuttelaar EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Feb 19 11:14:07 CET 2008

On Feb 19, 2008, at 11:02 , Jay Vaughan wrote:

> I remember when you did that .. in Java right?  I think its going to
> be very interesting to do this in SoundBite assembly ..

I don't think I showed you this actually... that was probably the FM
stuff. I did some quick offline tricks with it... but yeah, in
assembly this will be quite a bit harder I guess. Do you already have
a nice FFT library for Motorola assembly?

Actually... on my list of synths I should make...

1) Faze-1 (phase distortion) (eternally nearly done)
2) DrumSynth (also eternally nearly done)
3) iFFT/one shot (kind of sample based synth) (just some experiments)
4) One shot samples through a big ass delay line (looots of taps),
kinda like granular synthesis (difficult to tune though) (also just
some experiments)

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL