Vocal Channel and Bass Preamp

paul.maddox.mail-list at synth.net EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Feb 18 21:48:00 CET 2008

Guys,

 Can anyone recomend the following (bareing in mind I'm a limited budget)

1) Vocal Channel strip, needs XLR in, 48v on/off, EQ, Compressor and Line
out.

2) Bass preamp, 1/4" active and passive in (or switchable), minimum 3 band
eq (preferably 5) and Line Out.

 Both are for live use, so don't need to be 192khz 24bit converters or any
such. oh, and both need to be under ?300 for the two.

 Any recomendations, so far for the bass amp I've been recomended an SWR
Grand Prix (by about 10 people), but that'll eat up ?200 second hand, and
most vocal channel strips seem to start around ?150.

Paul