Trying my best

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Feb 13 12:08:17 CET 2008

Gert van Santen wrote:
> Ha, that's cool!!!!!

Chopping the loops.
Cross-fading the chops ;)

They can't (be bothered to) play to a metronome.

It was a similar arrangement to that Crusty Brown Pie <song> I let loose
the other week, so you know how much -artistic license adjustments- I
did to their song. They almost have enough material for another Pube
Soup Album. But I have to get motivated..

Maybe this album will be 'Crusty Electro' or something, with tinges of
paedophiliphobia and octogenariaphobia. Ohh. non-words.

My   ^^^^^^ name's in there somewhere ;)

I show Jamie how to do this stuff, but maybe I'm going too fast.

"Just record all your stuff, don't care about timing too much, then
export the tracks and open in wavelab and roughly drag and drop the
loops you want into new wavs, making sure to remove DC offsets and
normalise (to -2 dB should be ok), select the whole new wave and drop
the green loop markers, then use the crossfade looper to get it about
bang on. Save all these loops into your working directory for Live or
your other digital seq. and get reconstructing into verses and choruses."

'Uhuh. My teeth hurt. Get me cigarettes?'

"No"