nice Puredata patch ..

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Feb 12 20:52:05 CET 2008

K9 Kai Niggemann wrote:
> unfortunately PD is so near and yet so far to MaxMSP that it confuses
> me a bit right now. Must come back to it a bit later... and learn more
> Max first....;)

I see what you mean. I did experiment with a bit of PD, but quickly went
back to Max in order not to be confused - I use Max at work, so I need
my reflexes on that one.

> I have started to learn "Processing" using this book by the authors of
> the language and it's a lot of fun:

How's the book? Is it focusing a lot on the language itself, or rather
on creative concepts? I might pick something up as well, but I'd need
inspiration on the creative side, and very little in the way of software
development.

> Someday I will have something to show you all, in the meantime you can
> marvel at the creations of more able minds than me on this excellent
> flickr group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/processing/

Some very nice examples indeed! Do you have any clear ideas what you
intend to achieve, or are you just playing around at this stage?

Bye
Martin

--
http://www.navisto.ch