nice Puredata patch ..

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Feb 12 12:37:43 CET 2008

>> http://obiwannabe.co.uk/html/toys/tribalhaus/tribalhaus.html
>
> wow, it's really nice! grooving like a TR..;)

yeah, we've started using it to create beats, its that productive ..

 >unfortunately PD is so near and yet so far to MaxMSP that it confuses
> me a bit right now. Must come back to it a bit later... and learn more
> Max first....;)

heh heh, that i can understand, for sure ..

> I have started to learn "Processing" using this book by the authors of
> the language and it's a lot of fun:

yeah great - Processing is very popular around these parts, its a
very much used tool at Metalab, where the Arduino brigade make
regular onslaughts into control/display territory .. also the GRL
(graffit research labs) guys here in Vienna are using it for a few
projects, its very nice ..

> (my mind is going. Have I sent this before??)

dunno, don't think so, but keep it coming by all means.  its
interesting indeed ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan