(rant) people suck

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Feb 7 14:38:31 CET 2008

On Feb 7, 2008 7:21 AM, Gert van Santen <g.vansanten at chello.nl> wrote:

> I'm still fighting with my Speckie here.
> It does sounds awesome. But somehow I
> can't seem to get used to the way it
> works, and I feel it sort of slows down
> my workflow...

Honestly...I hear this so many times, that I am almost curious in a
'how bad can it really be' sort of way.  I know the manual seems to be
written very poorly..like they arent quite sure how it works
themselves. Tony Gral, the owner of Nova, commented last time we were
up there that the Spectralis has the highest turnover of any of the
boutique gear they sell.  Ive listened to the sound demos on the net
quite a bit, and I *love* the sound of it though..

so..I dont know.  Having a good puzzle to work on often spurs my
creativity.  If I did buy it, I'd force myself to keep it for at least
2 years.

the SE1x is something I always wanted: three oscillator mono synth.  I
love monosynths.  I re-discovered my Korg Prophecy recently, and its
got me feeling the bug for a second real analog.

Tony