More new music online

Gorman, Declan EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Dec 27 23:35:17 CET 2008

Hey Paul.  I will take a look at the reverbs and try to lighten it a bit.

Maybe Ableton is doing something funny with the warp markers on the vocals so I will take a look.

Thanks for listening.

Regards,

Declan.

________________________________

From: music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org on behalf of Paul Maddox
Sent: Sat 27/12/2008 23:33
To: Music-bar
Subject: Re: More new music online

Declan,

  FWIW, I think there's too much reverb, and also too many different
types of reverb.

I like the bit initially one the drums when it starts, but the reverb
ought to fade when the music comes in. There also seems too much on
the organ line.

The run down on the bass line sounds out of time to me.
And there's something about the vocal treatment that I don't like, or
you doing some time stretching or granular synthesis on it?

Paul