More new music online

Paul Maddox EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Dec 27 23:33:40 CET 2008

Declan,

  FWIW, I think there's too much reverb, and also too many different
types of reverb.

I like the bit initially one the drums when it starts, but the reverb
ought to fade when the music comes in. There also seems too much on
the organ line.

The run down on the bass line sounds out of time to me.
And there's something about the vocal treatment that I don't like, or
you doing some time stretching or granular synthesis on it?

Paul