New songs from Romain

Romain Gros EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Aug 5 00:03:26 CEST 2008

Hi Gert ,
Thank you for the input ! :)
I will work more on the mix for the different songs  ...
I think you get a point with the reverb on the voices in general ...
For drum variation it s quite difficult for me ( it s not really my domain )
, but maybe people will like it this way ...
nb: I do think it will be better with more drum variation ...

Actually there is no grunting in general except for  the song "I will find
you ... ( Lonely I'm safe)" .
I must admit that I  know you (Galaxy Emperor ) don' t like much grunting
and this is influencing me unconsciously since a while  ;)
(All in all from my own point of view "grunting" doesn't ask  so much
personality ,;)
I'm glad that you like " I went to the west "  ( my neighbor like it very
much too ! ;)
and the most of my friend who know my music are very surprised with this
song. hehe :D

About releasing a good album I'm working on it but I'm an imperfect
perfectionist ;)...and shy ...
Of course  it's a cool idea if you want to drop by at my place in September
( maybe with Joost ? )  ...
You are more than welcome ...;)
Noodles or other kind of food and drinks are always cool :)

Thank you again for all your advices it's much appreciated .
Cheers...
Romain

Romain Gros
rXg