Acid Pro 6..how to get around midi clock issue

James R. Coplin EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Apr 20 16:40:15 CEST 2008

Nope.  Stop by sometime if you are in Minneapolis.

Why don't you use Acid as a Rewire slave and use Cubase etc. to manage the
clocks?  That's what I've always done...

James R. Coplin
(???)

Work is the Curse of the Drinking Class