Vimeo the higher quality YouTube?

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Apr 18 11:26:18 CEST 2008

>>>>>>>> Gear pr0n alert <<<<<<<<

http://www.vimeo.com/910248

'Fat Bastard' what a modular synth!...but not patched at all.........

>From Lester himself...

" The track on the clip was from an album I produced about 12 years back
( when DnB was emerging into the main stream over here )  - sadly I
didn't have any modular gear at that stage so its only got Xpander and
VCS3 bleeps as analogue the rest is digital..    Fat Bastard is going to
be used in new projects - (from that home studio)"

Makes me feel a whole lot better about the amount of gear I have....

Cheers

Chris