Logic Environments Help

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Sep 27 11:05:47 CEST 2007

Yes this has changed in Logic 8.

You need to Control-Click on the trackname in the arrange window and
use the context menu that pops up: "ReassignTrack Object" where you
will find a similar list of layers and objects from the environment.

Kai

On 27.Sep, 2007, at 1:10 , Larry Pham wrote:

> It said by clicking on the channel name in the arrange page a
> selection
> menu should pop up which allows you to select which  layer and object
> from the environment . It seems in Logic 8 this has changed and I
> can' t
> seem to figure out how to do  this. Any ideas??

canine_at_waf80_dot_de                            good night europe.
http://kainiggemann.de                           <your name here>
johanniterstrasse 17				  48145 Muenster