Logic Environments Help

Larry Pham EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Sep 27 18:18:24 CEST 2007

You're right Kai. thanks!
I don't get that first List where "Reassign Track Object" is. It should
just show the Layers then objects when you first ctl-click which will
save you a few milisecs :)

Here's something I wanted to do but the tutorials didn't mention this at
all;
How can I limit the CC automation data for the specific objects I
created in the environment? For example, I created an oject for a
monosynth which only has a control for the VCF which I assigned to CC#11.
When I go to the arrange page, the automation menu shows all 127 CC
values. Also can these CC names be modifed??

larry