Programmer's keyboard?

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Sep 16 23:37:27 CEST 2007

> Anyway... has anyone ever used one of those new-fangled, flat,
> laptop-style keys keyboards? Other than Joost, that is, who is very
> happy with his.

Yes, I am using one now.  I like it very much.  Vivanco, black, flat
as heck and very delicate keys.

> It's an entirely different feel, very quiet and not too heavy. But I
> wonder how it feels after a whole day of typing, or a whole week,
> month
> of year.

Actually feels pretty good to me, but I'm going to swap it out for
another keyboard soon because I feel myself getting used to it ..

> Actually, the Cherry that I'm typing this on is probably too heavy for
> this sort of thing, which makes me very reluctant to order something
> from the net without an opportunity to test it first.

Just get a couple cheap good ones.  There is no 'ultimate' keyboard,
Peter.

;
--
Jay Vaughan