Programmer's keyboard?

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Sep 16 23:06:48 CEST 2007

Anyway... has anyone ever used one of those new-fangled, flat,
laptop-style keys keyboards? Other than Joost, that is, who is very
happy with his.

There is something to be said about them; I do like my laptop's
keyboard, other than that it's too small and the keys are all in the
wrong position. (Not to mention, it has a UK layout, which I simply
ignore and use a US layout instead.)

It's an entirely different feel, very quiet and not too heavy. But I
wonder how it feels after a whole day of typing, or a whole week, month
of year.

Actually, the Cherry that I'm typing this on is probably too heavy for
this sort of thing, which makes me very reluctant to order something
from the net without an opportunity to test it first.

- Peter