Midi Interfaces

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 29 01:31:48 CET 2007

You can use multiple MOTU's, or multiple Steinberg Midex interfaces,
and have no clock issues.  I have both the MTP AV and a Midex8 in use
in my rack setup, which I got fully working this weekend with no
clock issues, running quite well finally .. both MOTU and Midex have
'linear timebase' like clock correction, and both sets of drivers
work just fine - okay, this is on MacOSX, so ymmv with the Windows
drivers.

Incidentally, great to have my music rig all set up and working
again.  Hasn't been this cool in years ..

;