apple bluetooth keyboard

Don't thread on my tentacles, Earthling! EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Oct 16 04:15:06 CEST 2007

Le 15 oct. 07 ? 23:31, Andrew Robinson a ?crit :

> The choice is extended OR bluetooth, you can't have both, which
> would be my
> choice for when my two crystal crumb tray apple keyboards get too
> full of
> unidentified stuff to bear any longer.

You're not the only one wondering why?

I need the USB for the G5, but a full extended keyboard in bluetooth
would be great for the macbook. Now, a little numerix keypad only in
bluetooth would be great, it's only the keypad I fucking miss and
it'd be fine to transport.

The keyboards were the only thing on the Apple booth people were
raving about at the Apple Expo Paris. Given it was the visitors who
had the iPhones ;P

> The wireless tiny one would be great for use with the iPhone, but
> for some
> unknown reason you can't use a bluetooth keyboard with the iPhone,
> you HAVE
> to use the touchscreen to type.

ask apple? :(

Denis H]