apple bluetooth keyboard

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Oct 16 00:59:43 CEST 2007

Jay Vaughan schreef:

>> The wireless tiny one would be great for use with the iPhone, but
>> for some unknown reason you can't use a bluetooth keyboard with the
>> iPhone, you HAVE to use the touchscreen to type.
>
> you can use bluetooth keyboards easily with the neo1973 ..

Well, I ordered two full-size scissor-key (in other words, laptop-type)
keyboards, one for work and one for home, since the Cherry decided to
have the Ctrl keys die.

You know how often I use the Ctrl keys? A lot, I've found out. Not fun
to select a piece of text, only to discover that you replaced it with a
lower case 'x'. Trying to undo adds a lower case 'z'.

The new boards are Cherry, too, and although I'm starting to have my
doubts about their build quality, they're cheap and basically the only
reasonable option if you want a wired keyboard with all keys in the
location that God meant them to be.

- Peter