apple bluetooth keyboard

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 15 23:35:31 CEST 2007

Joost Schuttelaar schreef:

> Amazing little beast! Got one this weekend... it's super light,
> beautiful and tiny :) Plus I actually love it doesn't have a
> numpad... I'm one of those rare users who never uses those :)
>
> Now if only it could have little multitouch sensors in the keys so I
> don't need to use a mouse anymore I'd be truly happy ;)

I think IBM (or whatever they're called these days) have a keyboard that
does exactly that, no numeric block (which I use on occasion, easier
than figuring out the keys on top) and that little stick of theirs
somewhere in the middle. Obviously, you would miss out on the
Mac-specific legends and that one particular key.

- Peter