Ensoniq MR Rack encoders..

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 15 13:12:36 CEST 2007

> For starters, why don't you tell us what make and model the encoders are?

forgot that key bit of info..

Bourns part #ECW1D-C28-BC0024

Its not that hard to find places that have stock on hand of these.
the problem is finding a place that will sell you two of them and not
two thousand.

> In some situations, certainly possible. Again, make and model could help
> here. There are a few different types of encoders (magnetic, light block,
> electrical) but these different types come in various flavors. It's basically
> got something to do with how many pulses they make per round etc...

Yeah, and Ill admit upfront to being clueless!  Help is much
appreciated.  I really dont want to toss out the MR.

Tony