Ensoniq MR Rack encoders..

Søren Knudsen EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 15 13:08:50 CEST 2007

> 1.  find encoders.  I found some, but any time I called up the source
> they never called back when they found out I only wanted 2 and not
> 2000.

For starters, why don't you tell us what make and model the encoders are?

> 2.  find an equivalent encoder.  is that even possible, and how would
> I figure it out?

In some situations, certainly possible. Again, make and model could help
here. There are a few different types of encoders (magnetic, light block,
electrical) but these different types come in various flavors. It's basically
got something to do with how many pulses they make per round etc...

- S?ren