Uk electoral thingy

Don't thread on my tentacles, Earthling! EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 8 15:02:13 CEST 2007

Le 5 oct. 07 ? 21:30, Dave S a ?crit :

> What ho!  I rather agree!  We Brits almost certainly have the
> safest power
> plugs and sockets - at least, of all I've seen on my journeys
> around the
> empire.  They're a bloody good design and *almost* foolproof.
> (Almost!)
>
> In fact, if hardline nationalists claimed that Britain was superior
> simply on
> the basis of our plugs and sockets, I might actually agree with
> them on
> something.

Isn't Uk the country that enforced the trains going thru the Tunnel
to be filled with 6km of copper wires per wagon ?

Given my personal experience of UK apliances, I'd feel way more
secure without ;)

Denis H]
Je hais le ouifi