Uk electoral thingy

Dave S EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 5 21:30:00 CEST 2007

On Friday 05 October 2007, Peter Korsten wrote:
> how safe power plugs and sockets look like. :)

What ho!  I rather agree!  We Brits almost certainly have the safest power
plugs and sockets - at least, of all I've seen on my journeys around the
empire.  They're a bloody good design and *almost* foolproof.  (Almost!)

In fact, if hardline nationalists claimed that Britain was superior simply on
the basis of our plugs and sockets, I might actually agree with them on
something.

Pip pip old chap!

~Dave