Uk electoral thingy

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 8 15:10:45 CEST 2007

Hi Dave

Dave S wrote:
> What ho!  I rather agree!  We Brits almost certainly have the safest power
> plugs and sockets - at least, of all I've seen on my journeys around the
> empire.  They're a bloody good design and *almost* foolproof.  (Almost!)

I agree on the safey aspect of the plug - they even include their own
fuse... Now if the rest of the electrical installations would reflect
that kind of overkill, I might start to like British electrical
installations. What I've seen here behind the plugs gives me the creeps...

In the meantime, I happily stick to my Swiss power sockets for the rest
of the studio, as I easily manage to have twice as many power plugs
within the same space without falling back to the flimsy US design
(which sucks big time, IMHO)...

Bye
Martin

--