Staying in London

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 5 13:34:29 CEST 2007

Hi Peter

Peter Korsten wrote:
> Would anybody know a good site to check for hotels, and for things to do
> with a four year old boy with a relatively short attention span? We've
> already thought of the zoo, and there's some massive toy store somewhere.

For Hotels I can't help - haven't used one there for quite a while. All
I know is that they are *expensive*.

As for things to do: I always love taking a walk in one of the parks in
the Westminster area. Lots of (not-so-)wild-life, sometimes almost
meditative. Lots of space for Jean-Luc to run around and do silly things...

Bye
Martin

--
http://www.navisto.ch