Staying in London

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 5 18:55:44 CEST 2007

Chris Strellis schreef:

> http://www.sciencemuseum.org.uk/
>
> When I last went my daughter was 6 and my son was 3 and they both loved it.  Lots of things to press/play, shows to watch, educational etc and it's free.

Ah, well... my wife has a somewhat embarrassing story about that. She
went there herself, and was playing with some or other game, when a
little boy came to stand next to her. Obviously, he wanted to play with
the game currently occupied by my wife, who was not very keen to stop
playing. Then, the boy's mother says, in this really polite British
voice: "[boy's name], don't disturb the lady. She's playing, let her play."

But thanks for the hint! We'll surely go there.

- Peter