BBC NEWS | Technology | Apple iPhone warning proves true

Don't thread on my tentacles, Earthling! EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 1 06:27:43 CEST 2007

Le 1 oct. 07 ? 03:59, Peter Korsten a ?crit :

> Apple is relying a lot on the 'cool' and 'not Microsoft' factor, but I
> get the impression that the iPhone is the one product that will damage
> their image beyond repair.

Given the number of iPhones used on the Apple Expo Paris almost all
simlock free, I'd be very very cautious upon such warning.

Now it's dead cold between Apple and Orange so we may not see "legit"
iPhones soon seemingly instead of November in France.

On the AE 07 itself, Apple should be ashamed. Really. If they want to
kill the AE and push London forward it's the right way to do it. But
killing the largest Apple show outside the USA, is it a good idea?

Denis H]
Je hais le ouifi