BBC NEWS | Technology | Apple iPhone warning proves true

Michael Zacherl EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Oct 2 00:21:54 CEST 2007

On 01.10.2007 22:26 Uhr, Paul Maddox (Mail LIsts) wrote:

> Never before has a phone needed updated software...

nope. The Nokia 6021 (16? phone sold with mobilkom contract here) got
new software with the next revision since the previous one managed to
flood the poor person being the first in your contact list with text
messages.
The next 6021 I use now has that one fixed and some other improvements.
So if a device provides even an interface to update the system software
by the user, why not? (besides hacked phones and such)

    Michael. (I wish it's keyboard would last longer!)

--
nonconform? noiseconform: http://blauwurf.at/