Reverb options

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Nov 24 19:49:37 CET 2007

Hi Martin - thanks for all your points..

VST - a producer I know just recommended the Audioease Altiverb but at
400squid!!?

http://www.dv247.com/invt/40613/ ouch!

Powercore - interesting stuff.  I have kinda ignored this whole DSP thing.
Again, the Powercore looks to me as being expensive but this SoS review
believes "Powercore Compact is a bargain, but with the included software
bundle it's almost too good to be true".

http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/dec04/articles/tcepowercore.htm

Time to do some PowerCore reading as I am probably missing something.
Anyone want to recommend a PowerCore hardware platform?  There seems to be
at least 3 option: PCI, FireWire, and that rack version..

Ta dude,

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk