live streaming your studio...

deeplfo deeplfo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 05:18:24 CET 2017

Hi Nigel,
Yeah, I use ustream for the streaming service, which is pretty decent for free service, but mixlr works too, I have an account there too.  But basically I am bringing in the output of whatever audio interface I have into one of the virtual inputs within the computer and selecting that as the source for the stream.  For the dj mix sets it's pretty simple, where I use one of my Saffire pro 40 inputs, connected to the output of a separate Mac that has the NI Traktor and NI controllers attached to it.  So, the streaming services are all pretty good, the one thing you may decide on is whether you also want to include video or not.

Happy streaming :-)
Mohsen