Your advice please.

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Thu May 28 23:35:31 CEST 2015

Imo of course,

I think it's a bit too drawn out, I would take what you have here and condense it to become the first half of the song, then do a variation on the bass/Mel for the second part.

The bass Mel notes in the 4th bar of the main loop bug bug me a bit, I think it could be a touch more interesting before going back around.

This may be more opinion than you were asking for...

Sent from my iPhone