FL Studio

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 20:23:31 CEST 2014

It’s always good to try everything out as you never know what little thing might make your workflow better, even if you lose something else.

I love Live but am still not comfortable using it in DAW mode. It’s really the little UI things, how you interact with it, just not comfortable to me. I’m going to try going back to Logic for a bit, though I always miss live when I do, and sometime realize that Logic is not comfortable either. I just wish I could make music in AfterEffects :)

I heard Bitwig was very 1.0, as in not compatible with a lot of things.