FL Studio

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at outlook.com
Thu Apr 3 21:49:36 CEST 2014

I've been using FL Studio since it was just a drum machine on Windows 95!  It's amazing what it has grown into.  I still use it essentially as I did then: I create loops and export them as waves to process in other things.  I've never used it as a DAW - it doesnt feel right.  But I can make some mean rhythmic loops in it.  Its frighteningly fast for that.  Faster for me than Maschine.
Tony