Moooooooooog

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Sat Jan 12 19:53:20 CET 2013

>> Might finally be time to get the cosmic-suitcase built and some old
>> partbags turned into working modules, grr.. it goes on.  And it is hell fun.
> Since seeing a moog video of a guy with a suitcase with some pedals in,
> I've been thinking about making a suitcase type rig.
> Probably a pair of GorFs, a Zira, Shruti-1, Tron, MFB522 and a simple mixer.

Ex-actly!  I've got a big red box, its got a few bags of parts in it, and quite a few completed bits .. but as ever its a matter of pushing things to the next level ..

> Put all the power and cables in the bottom, then a bit of Foam with cutouts
> for the modules on top and some padding in the lid.
> Just add amp and power and you've got a portable jam rig :)

Yes!

Yes .. a battery-powered suitable portable jam cosmic-suitcase is exactly what the world needs.  Lets build a few.

;
--
Jay Vaughan

{Sorry about recent double-posts, trying to move off OSX right now, got a bit wonky..}