Moooooooooog

Paul Maddox yo at vacoloco.net
Sat Jan 12 20:17:50 CET 2013

Jay,

Yes .. a battery-powered suitable portable jam cosmic-suitcase is exactly
> what the world needs.  Lets build a few.

Well,I can't comment for the Shruti, but Zira and GorF will both run form a
9V battery.
I tested GorF to see how long it would run for on a new Duracell battery, I
decided that if it ran for four hours I'd claim it was battery powered
also. It ran for 3 hours 40 minutes (continuous play, driving another
synth).

I don't think Zira will run for that long, but it might be worth a try,
either way, you should be able to get a few hours fun out of a 9V battery :)

Paul