Moooooooooog

Paul Maddox yo at vacoloco.net
Sat Jan 12 17:34:16 CET 2013

Jay,

On 12 January 2013 14:36, Jay Vaughan <seclorum at mac.com> wrote:

> Might finally be time to get the cosmic-suitcase built and some old
> partbags turned into working modules, grr.. it goes on.  And it is hell fun.

Since seeing a moog video of a guy with a suitcase with some pedals in,
I've been thinking about making a suitcase type rig.
Probably a pair of GorFs, a Zira, Shruti-1, Tron, MFB522 and a simple mixer.
Put all the power and cables in the bottom, then a bit of Foam with cutouts
for the modules on top and some padding in the lid.
Just add amp and power and you've got a portable jam rig :)

Paul