Fractales12 New song : " For a change "

Romain / rXg xtechcode at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 16:00:41 CET 2012

Thank you Tony for this long Email,it s appreciated and motivating . :)
About the guitar at the beginning yes there is a chorus from my rocktron
( I love it as bands who used those sounds )
I don t really understand what you meant "by the way, which one is Pink?"
except if it s about Pink Floyd syd Barrett and roger Waters ...

Anyhow I did what barians advised me : cut some low freq on the bass around
250Hz ( also before it wasn t completely tied), and I tried to  boost and
clean the vocals ...
For the second part I hope it doesn t sound  so flat anymore ( but it still
challenging; it s for  this reason i should record my guitar with the
Re-Amp technic) ...

Bellow is a new version if you or other barians  are interested :)

http://www.fractales12.com/title/for%20a%20change%201a.mp3

Thnak you again for listening :)

Cheers

Romain