Fractales12 New song : " For a change "

Tony Hardie-Bick tony at entity.net
Mon Mar 19 17:11:54 CET 2012

On 19/03/12 15:00, Romain / rXg wrote:
> I don t really understand what you meant "by the way, which one is Pink?" except
> if it s about Pink Floyd syd Barrett and roger Waters ...

the record company exec who said "by the way, which one is pink" accidentally
came up with a phrase that summarises the moment when an impulse occurs to
represent the ideas of artists in a over-simplistic way...

from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_Floyd :

"The name is derived from the given names of two blues musicians whose Piedmont
blues records Barrett had in his collection, Pink Anderson and Floyd Council"

:)

Tony (HB)