iPad Midi environment or Other Controller?

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jul 29 08:15:55 CEST 2011

> Ideally I would prefer something physical to replace it with but if there is a magic MIDI environment for the iPad then it might be enough to actually get me to purchase one.

You could probably do it with TouchOSC and MIDI Touch on the iPad, like Gert mentioned .. but I think it will be a lot of work, initially, just to get you where you are now.

I'm curious about the C4 - its discontinued?  But, why can't you continue to use it?  Is yours borked, or .. something?

IF it still works, the other alternative would be to extend the software support for the thing yourself.  It wouldn't be terribly difficult to whip up a MIDI patch/bay/router thing in embedded Linux, or something ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan