iPad Midi environment or Other Controller?

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jul 29 01:00:00 CEST 2011

On 28.07.2011, at 23:42, James Coplin wrote:

> Ideally I would prefer something physical to replace it with but if there is a magic MIDI environment for the iPad then it might be enough to actually get me to purchase one.

hm, the physical side of the knobs can't easily be replaced with anything iPad, I think.

Other than that, try TouchOSC and Max/MSP (that should be able to convert your knobs from the iPad into any sysex you like), but maybe the much simpler OSCulator can help, but I've never used it.

TouchOSC transmits Midi, but I'm not sure about sysex. it (as the name implies) is an OSC program though.

Kai