A lot of things have annoyed me..

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Feb 1 15:46:05 CET 2008

PayPal do take multiple bites of the cherry and their exchange rate is always in their favour.  But (you knew there was going to be one!) they do allow me (just some kind of guy) to do Internaitonal business without having set up a company etc.

I have sitting in front of me an International Money order for 15 USD I got for a package I sent to the US and I didn't realise that would it would cost me 10GBP to cash it in if I paid it into my UK bank account.

If I was PayPaled I would see at least 5GBP not -2.5GBP.  So although there is some PayPal suckage there's also some PayPal blowage.

If you don't like them then ......  Is there an alternative that's anywhere as good?

Cheers

Chris