A lot of things have annoyed me..

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Feb 1 16:16:54 CET 2008

Chris Strellis wrote:
> If you don't like them then ......  Is there an alternative that's anywhere as good?

Alternative search...

There's this bank I used to use in Iraq, they were excellent, very
friendly people, but that closed a few years ago. They had little
allegiance to dealing in a US dollar market in dollars ;)

I don't mind paying a fee.
I'm not an anti you're-either-with-us-or-against-us or
we-are-the-capitalists-deal-with-it mentality bloke.
BUT, they are deliberately obscuring the real fee.
THIS I detest. It's called sneaky lies.
I don't appreciate being lied to under the premise I'm too stupid to
work out a percentage, or notice money simply disappearing.

They state in numerous quotes that the 'float' is 2.5% of the current
(mid market) exchange rate, whereas I just calculated my 'float' as over
4%. I might be able to stomach that kind of variance if it went the
other way too, but somehow I think this is a tiny calc on their global
charging system that someone is gently tweaking upward until it will be
10% and beyond, always in Paypals favour, each tweak gets them a
fraction of a percent on their annual paycheque, yet still 10% is
declared as a, let's say, 5% float....

Cnuts.