A lot of things have annoyed me..

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Feb 1 15:29:53 CET 2008

..recently.

But this one is really annoying.
I was just about to dump some Paypal money into my account that was paid
in US$, but I noticed they stressed on the page that their exchange
rates are based on the current ones at the time of withdrawal.

Ok. Sometimes when people or business feel the need to make a point, it
means they are trying to cover something up..

So off I go to some top live exchange rate websites and whaddaya know,
the Paypal 'current' exchange rate is around 4% incorrect in THEIR
favour. I've tested this and there has been little shift in the US-UK
exchange rate and none on the Paypal one.

So, you not only pay a fee for receiving the money, you also pay a fee
for withdrawing the money AND an extra 'hidden' unlawful fee of 5 times
that fee for their lying system!

Be warned.
And do complain.